Reconnect Share Learn Dance Play
Become inspired at Miches Playa Esmeralda in the Dominican Republic
May 7-12, 2020
- 5 nights Deluxe lodging, double-occupancy in the Caribbean Paradise Village
- 2000 feet of white sand beach
- ALL meals and snacks and drinks (The Resort Executive Chef was trained at 2 and 3 Michelin-star restaurants)
- Sports, Activities and Entertainment (some at an additional cost such as HorseBack Riding)
- Private Cocktail Party
- 1 Excursion
- 4 Restaurants including 1 Beach Lounge
- 4 Bars, Breakfast room service, 1 Coffee House
- Roundtrip transfers from the airport (PUJ)
- Club Med Membership
- Nightly Entertainment
- Unlimited Internet
- Invaluable insights into your own mindset
- All taxes and gratuities (no surprises and no hidden charges)
An email will be send shortly after you submit from Click The Mouse Inc.
Please use the “Pay This Invoice” to securely submit your deposit (using 256-bit encryption).
Click The Mouse Inc. is a member of TICO.**
$250 USD per person is due upon registering (non refundable)
50%* of your balance is due by Monday December 30th,2019
The balance* is due in full by Friday February 28th, 2020
*All payments are non–refundable; however name changes are permitted at no cost until Wednesday March 4th, 2020. After this date, name changes are subject to a $100 USD per change fee.
Why buy Travel Insurance?*
- You have to cancel your trip or return home early due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an unexpected illness in the family, or involuntary job loss.
- You have a medical emergency while traveling
- Your luggage is lost, delayed or damaged, forcing you to purchase necessary essential, or prescription medicines
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip
- Your credit card insurance is restricted or offers insufficient protection
- *Covered reasons vary by plan. List is not exhaustive.
What is NOT included
- Round trip airfare
- personal spa services, souvenirs, phone calls
- Wine cellar beverages
- activities for an extra cost such as waterskiing, kite surfing, speed boating, horse back riding
- Departure tax (often included in your airline ticket) and Visa ($10 at the airport) This may not be needed depending on your citizenship. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_the_Dominican_Republic
For further information, please contact,
Carla Van Wees - Direct Line 905.243.6598
Carla@clickthemouse.ca OR Carla@ctmtravel.ca
CTM Travel is the corporate travel division of Clickthemouse.ca/ClickTheMouse Travel at ClIckthemouse Inc. Clickthemouse customer funds are protected in Ontario by TICO 50024500 © 2019IATA: 96539531
Agency Phone #: 416.420.2650
TICO # 50024500
50 Carroll St., Suite 104 Toronto ON M4M 3G3
Terms & Conditions:
We reserve the right to cancel if the minimum group requirement has not been met. In this instance, your full payment will be refunded.
**What Is TICO?
The Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) is an organization mandated by the Ontario government to administer the Ontario Travel Industry Act, 2002 and Ontario Regulation 26/05 which governs all of the approximately 2,400 travel retailers and travel wholesalers registered in Ontario. TICO does not sell any travel services.
Registered TICO agencies and websites provide additional consumer protection that may not be available when booking with agencies based in other countries or provinces. A few these protections include the compensation fund, travel complaint resolution, education standards, and set financial requirements for travel agencies.
Do I need a passport or Visa?
A valid passport is required with an expiration date at least 6 months greater than the intended return date and at least two blank pages. It is vital that the name given when booking your plane ticket is exactly the same as written on your passport.
You may also need a Visa, or a Tourist Card (US $10; available at the airport), depending on what country you are coming from. For more info please visit: http://www.punta-cana.info/en/traveltips/visa.html and check with your embassy in your country for more details. The departure tax is US$20. In most cases, however, it is already included in your airline ticket fare.